- 1 side of salmon (about 1 kg)
- 800g white bread, crust removed
- 60g wild garlic leaves
- 250g butter melted
If you’re looking for a meal that will please the whole family try this tasty recipe for wild garlic crusted salmon.
- To make the crust, put the bread and garlic in a food processor and blend until you have a fine crumb
- Add the wild garlic and blitz for 1 min.
- Once the leaves have broken down, pour in the melted butter and blend to a fine green dough.
- Lay one large sheet of baking parchment on your work surface, then tip the dough on top.
- Lay a second sheet on top and, using a rolling pin, roll the dough to the thickness of a £1 coin.
- Put in the fridge to firm up for about 1 hr.
- Remove the crust from the fridge and cut to the same size as the salmon.
- Remove the parchment from both side of the crust and place on top of the fish.
- Roast at 180ºc for 20 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through.