- 1 large bavette steak
- 50g white onions chopped peeled and chopped
- 230g green peppers
- 450g ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 10g garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 30g flat leaf parsley
- 80g white wine vinegar
- 20g coriander leaves
- 6g salt
- 200g olive oil
A smooth twist on Guacamole creates the perfect dipping sauce to accompany your Bavette steak
- For the steak, heat a frying pan or BBQ until stinking hot.
- Season your steak heavily with sea salt and place in the pan or BBQ. Don’t move this around, just let it cook.
- After about 2 mins you should have a good colour on your steak so flip over and cook on the other side, for another 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and let the steak rest for about 5 minutes.
- While the steak rests, you can make your sauce. Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender until very smooth.
- Slice your steak and serve with that amazing Guasacaca sauce.