- Serves: 4
- 2 large heads cauliflower
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime wedges and chopped coriander to serve
If you want to add the wow factor to your BBQ why not try these gorgeous grilled spiced lime cauliflower steaks. They are easy to make and a great main dish or a tasty side dish.
- Remove the leaves on each cauliflower head and trim the stem end until you can set the cauliflower flat
- on the cutting board. Use a large, sharp knife to trim off the sides, and then cut the cauliflower into 3 to 4 thick “steaks.”
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a bowl,
- Heat your BBQ to a medium heat. Brush one side of the cauliflower with the spice mix. Place the seasoned side down on the hot grill, then brush marinade on the top side,
- Cover the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes. Remove the lid and carefully flip the cauliflower. Cook covered for an additional 5 minutes or until done to your desired texture.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve immediately with lime wedges on the side.