View more recipes
- Serves: 6
- Cooks in: 1 Hour
- Difficulty: Easy
- Pannetone or other baked leftovers
- 200g Cream
- 2 Egg yolks
- 60g Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Nuts or chocolate (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 170°c.
- Line a small tin with parchment paper.
- Squish the chopped panettone or other baked goods into the tin, layering it with nuts and chocolate if using.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cream, egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the panettone in the tin.
- Cover the tin with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the pudding cool down to room temperature, then place a heavy object on top of it in the fridge to compress it.
- To serve, slice the pudding and melt some butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the slices will golden brown.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of sugar into the pan and carefully place the slices of pudding into it.
- Coat the pudding in the sugar.
- Serve the pan fried panettone pudding with Chantilly Cream