- 500g butter
- 500g white chocolate
- 700g caster sugar
- 300g dark brown sugar
- 10 eggs
- 175g miso paste
- 350g plain flour
- 14g of sea salt
Soft, chewy and rich, these miso and white chocolate blondies from Daryll make the perfect treat, any day of the week
- Melt the butter and pour over the chocolate.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar until fluffy.
- Add the miso in two parts.
- Add the flour and the salt and fold through the mix.
- Then slowly add the butter and chocolate mix at a low speed until fully mixed in.
- Bake at 150ºc until still gooey in the middle about 30 to 35 minutes.
- If you are doing individual ones, they take 16 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting or demoulding