- 1kg Strong flour
- 800g Porridge, chilled
- 15g Yeast, dried (or 20g fresh)
- 20g Salt
- 400g Water
Our porridge bread is always a favourite with our guests and is a great way to use up any leftover porridge.
- Place all the ingredient into a mixing machine with the dough hook and mix on a low speed for 8 minutes.
- Place into the fridge overnight.
- Shape into 650g loafs and allow to prove.
- Once they have doubled in size score the top of the bread and dust in flour and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.