- 130g mashed potato
- Sea salt
- 100ml whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 95g white caster sugar
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 10g baking powder
- 255g plain flour (can use self-rising flour but remember to omit the baking powder)
Light and fluffy these doughnuts are a great way to use up any left over potato and a lovely treat for all the family. #Wasted
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and sugar.
2. Add flour and baking powder.
3. Add potato and mix until smooth, or blend in a processor.
4. Pipe the desired shape on to grease proof lined trays and freeze until needed.
5. Fry at 180°C from frozen until golden, about 5 minutes.
6. Roll in cinnamon sugar.