- Serves: 4
- 70g raw popcorn
- 60g sesame seeds
- 80g clear honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
These sesame toffee popcorn bars, from our Vitality range, are just what you need when the munchies attack and you’re looking for a healthy snack to keep you going.
- Cook popcorn as normal and place in a mixing bowl.
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan and set aside.
- Heat the honey until hot and thin. Add the sesame oil and toasted seeds, pour this over the popcorn and cook over a low heat for a couple of minutes to help break down the corn and absorb the honey, stirring all the time.
- Turn out into a lined tray and press down to compact.
- Allow to cool and set then cut into bars.