- 400g - Sweet Potato
- 280g - Almond Butter
- 90g - Cocoa powder
- 280g - Coconut sugar
- 94g - Gluten free plain white flour
- 8g - Baking powder
- 4g - salt
- 180g - Dark chocolate
Eat With The Earth In Mind
What do you do with any leftover sweet potatoes? These sweet potato brownies are soft and gooey and make a great treat.
- Baked/roast the sweet potatoes in the oven, once cooked, remove the flesh.
- Combine the mashed sweet potato, almond butter, flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt
- Mix until a relatively smooth batter has formed
- Fold in the chocolate
- Pour into tray and bake at 175ºC for 30 – 40 mins depending how gooey you would like your brownies