Working in contract catering has many advantages. We offer a great work/life balance because of the hours, which are mainly week-day office hours.
We offer the opportunity to work in a wide range of operations. These are just some of the places #bmfamily team members work: TV and media, law firms, financial institutions and government departments. Team members can develop their professional skills by adapting to the needs of this diverse portfolio, as well as gaining experience in some very interesting organisations.
BM’s benefits are good, just like our team members. The thrill of making our customers’ day is a pretty big reason to relish a career at BM and our benefits package is the icing on the cake. We provide:
- The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
- Birthday celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Two annual team party events – as well as the annual FOODIES awards party
- Discounts and cash back from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets,
- Masterclasses with Michelin starred chefs
- Referral programme for introducing new talent or business leads
- NVQ apprentice scheme
- BMBC Barista Championships
- Chef of the Year competition
- Chef and leadership academies
- Life assurance and an employee assistance programme.