- 2.4kg Flour
- 1.5L Water
- 4g Dried Yeast
- 20g Salt
We’ll take you through the process step by step, from mixing the dough and allowing it to rise, to rolling it out and adding your desired toppings. This recipe is perfect for pizza lovers of all levels, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro. So grab your ingredients, preheat your skillet or baking stone, and let’s get started on creating the perfect pot pizza. Buon appetito!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1kg flour, 1.5L water, and 4g dried yeast. Mix until the flour is incorporated and the mixture forms a batter.
- Allow to sit covered with cling film, with a few small holes poked in the top, for 18 hours.
- After 18 hours, add another 1.4kg flour and 20g salt to the dough and mix until well incorporated.
- Using your hands, form the dough into a large ball and place it in a lightly oiled container. Cover and let rise for 2 hours.
- Preheat your skillet or baking stone.
- Divide the dough into 250g balls and roll them out into desired shape. Allow to proof for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the dough with a little flour and semolina and stretch or roll till it becomes flat. Transfer it to the skillet or baking stone.
- Add your desired toppings, such as tomato, buffalo mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.