- Serves: 8
- Cooks in: 1 Hour
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 Eggs
- 210g Sugar
- 20g Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 50g Apple Vinegar
- 40g melted Butter
- 1 Pre-baked Tart Case
Indulge in the sweet and tangy flavours of this Maple Vinegar Tart. A delicious twist on traditional citrus desserts using just a handful of ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine: 4 eggs, 210 grams of white sugar, 20 grams of real maple syrup, and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Add 50 grams of apple vinegar and 40 grams of melted butter to the mixture, making sure that the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-baked tart case.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, until the tart has a slight wobble.
- Once the tart is finished baking, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Once the tart is cool, give it a quick trim and cut into desired portions. Enjoy!